This individual course is designed to develop basic skills for the candidates who wish to use a pistol as a primary weapon in a tactical environment.
This course (Approximately 5-6 hrs.) is designed to upgrade basic skills for the candidates who use handguns as a primary weapon in combat situations. Candidates will train in skills that will reduce reaction time, improve shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the pistol. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with firearms but must be highly motivated. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
230€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Pistol design and mechanics
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning of guns
- Safety rules
- Gear preparation (holster, mag. pouches)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Ready, BOX and shooting positions
- Press check, scan and check 6
- Double shots
- Strong arm and weak arm shooting
- Tactical reload
- Combat reload
- Malfunctions – jams (blank ammunitions)
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: Glock 17
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now