This basic course is designed to develop skills for the candidates who will work as Team Leaders of Close Protection units.
This 3-day course allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required to be a Team Leader or 2IC in Close Protection operations. Candidates will learn all about Team Leader roles in different scenarios: Advance party, motorcade, ambush and evacuations, planning, etc. Some scenarios also include Simunition FX shooting inputs. Because of that it is very important that the student has prior experience with weapons.
Includes: full accommodation
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
Most importantly, students must have MOTIVATION. About SKILL PREREQUISITES: The candidate must have prior experience with Close Protection fields and at least basic Close Protection or similar BG course.
690€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
Topics CP Team Leader
- Close Protection Team structure (Low Risk, Medium Risk, High Risk)
- Close Protection Team management
- Main duties of the Close Protection team leader
- Role of Team Leader. SAP- security advance party
- Role of Team Leader. Checklists, residency, restaurant, hotel …
- Role of Team Leader. Interview with the client
- Role of Team Leader. Contract with the client
- Role of Team Leader. Conflict management
- Role of Team Leader. Motorcade
- Role of Team Leader. Ambush and evacuation (real ammunition and FX scenarios)
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and in the real environment. The course will be given in the LYNX Tactical Training Center with the use of center equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions. To take part in our courses connected with weapons requires a clean criminal record certificate.
Weapons: GLOCK 17/19 and Glock 17T
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now
Please select number of people before you click "Booking & Proceed to Checkout".
No dates available.Send inquiry
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.