This course is designed to develop skills for the candidates who wish to use a pistol as a primary weapon in a tactical environment.
This 3-day course (30 hrs.) is designed to upgrade skills for the candidates who use handguns as a primary weapon in combat situations. Candidates will train in skills that will reduce reaction time, increase shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the pistol. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink / military accommodation
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with firearms but they must be highly motivated. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
580€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Pistol design and mechanics
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning of guns
- Safety rules
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Ready, BOX and shooting positions
- Press check, scan and check 6
- Double shots
- Strong-arm and weak-arm shooting
- Tactical reload
- Combat reload
- Malfunctions – jams (blank ammunitions)
- Multiple targets
- Various directions of attack
- Alternate shooting positions
- Movement with weapons
- Shooting on the move
- One-hand reload and use of pistol
- Evacuation of wounded
- Movement and shooting with use of cover
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions. Candidate can use own plate carrier.
Weapons: Glock 17
Ammunition: Ammunition are included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.