This course is designed to develop basic force on force skills for the candidates who will acting in different C.Q.B. situations.
This all-day course (10 hrs.) is designed to upgrade basic force on force skills for the candidates who will acting in C.Q.B. situations. Candidates will train with SIMUNITION® Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (FX® marking cartridges) in skills that will reduce reaction time, improve tactics and shooting speed with higher accuracy. Playing scenarios with FX will improve your confidence in critical situations. Training will definitely show you if you are doing it right or not. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate must have previous basic experience with firearms and it is desirable that he is familiar with basic C.Q.B. tactics. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
230€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Simunition® Pistol and rifles design and mechanics
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning of Simunition® weapons
- Simunition® Conversion Kits
- Safety rules in scenarios
- Protective Equipment
- Gear preparation (holsters, mag. pouches, etc.)
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Basic C.Q.B. principles
- C.Q.B. force on force scenarios – one attacker
- C.Q.B. force on force scenarios – more attackers
- C.Q.B. force on force scenarios – one room clearing
- C.Q.B. force on force scenarios – more rooms clearing
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Just clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: Glock 17T, MP9 FX, M4 – FX® marking cartridges
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.