This course for individuals and small groups (2-4 persons) is designed to develop intermediate rope skills for the candidates who wish to get the knowledge and confidence to overcome different verticals.
The rope techniques course will give you knowledge which will be useful in situations when you must overcome different verticals: in the mountains, out of the buildings, in caves, etc. Instructors will teach you how to do this with sophisticated equipment and also just with rope and one carabiner.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
Most importantly, students must have MOTIVATION. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with rope skills.
169€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Scene safety (helmets, harnesses, etc.)
- Rope – static & dynamics
- Overcome verticals down with rope (Carabiner, Bowline and Half Hitch)
- Overcome verticals up with rope (Carabiner, Prusik knot)
- Overcome verticals down with Figure 8 descender or belay/rappel
- Self safety with Asymmetric double lanyard – Belay
- Overcome verticals down with descenders
- Overcome verticals up with ascenders
- Overcome anchorages in directions up and down
- Training on 20-meter-high wall
The course theory and practical together is 10 hours. This is followed by the practical exam.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Book your training now
A reservation for one or more people can be made for individual training or rent shooting range. Individual training can therefore be carried out for one person or a small group of people (in the case of a group of people, the maximum number of participants is 8).