This course is designed to develop basic force on force skills for the candidates who wish to use a pistol as a primary weapon in a critical self-defense situations.
This all-day course (10 hrs.) is designed to upgrade basic force on force skills for the candidates who use handguns as a primary weapon in self-defense situations. Candidates will train with SIMUNITION® Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (FX® marking cartridges) in skills that will reduce reaction time, improve shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the pistol. Playing scenarios with FX will improve your confidence in critical situations. On the course you will learn also basic hand to hand combat techniques. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate must have previous basic experience with firearms. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
199€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Simunition® Pistol design and mechanics
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning of Simunition® guns
- Simunition® Conversion Kits
- Safety rules in scenarios
- Protective Equipment
- Gear preparation (concealment holsters, mag. pouches)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Basic hand-to-hand techniques
- Self-defense force on force scenarios – one attacker (stick, knife, firearms)
- Self-defense force on force scenarios – more attackers (stick, knife, firearms)
- Self-defense force on force scenarios – third parties (stick, knife, firearms)
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Just clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: Glock 17T – FX® marking cartridges
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now