This course is designed to develop intermediate skills for the candidates who wish to compete in dynamic sport shooting with a pistol.
This all-day course (10 hrs.) is designed to upgrade skills for the candidates who use handguns in dynamic sport shooting competitions. Candidates will train in skills that will reduce reaction time, increase shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the pistol. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate must have previous experience with sport shooting (Competition Pistol Basic or similar). Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
170€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Safety rules in dynamic sport shooting
- Advanced sport shooting principles
- Static sport shooting (different positions, etc.)
- Various directions of shooting
- Movement and shooting with use of cover
- Analysis and preparations on the shooting line
- Shooting on line with static and dynamic targets
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: Glock 17 / Delta Arex
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now