This course is designed to develop basic skills for the candidates who wish to compete in dynamic sport involving shooting with a pistol.
This all-day course (10 hrs.) is designed to upgrade basic skills for the candidates who use handguns in dynamic sport shooting competitions. Candidates will train in skills that will reduce reaction time, increase shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the pistol. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with firearms but they must be highly motivated. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
170€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Pistol design and mechanics
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning of guns
- Safety rules
- Sport shooter gear preparation (holster, mag. pouches)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Sport shooting principles
- Precise & dynamic sport shooting
- Strong-arm and weak-arm shooting
- Safety rules in dynamic sport shooting
- Advanced sport shooting principles
- Static sport shooting (different positions, etc.)
- Fast pull
- Speed reload
- Shooting on line with 10 targets
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: Glock 17
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.