This course is designed to develop advanced skills for the candidates who wish to compete in dynamic sport shooting with a pistol.
This 3-day course (30 hrs.) is designed to upgrade skills for the candidates who use handguns in dynamic sport shooting competitions. Candidates will train in skills that will reduce reaction time, increase shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the pistol. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink / military accommodation
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with firearms but they must be highly motivated. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
530€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Pistol design, mechanics and disassembly, assembly and cleaning of guns
- Safety rules and safety rules in dynamic sport shooting
- Sport shooter gear preparation (holster, mag. pouches)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting and sport shooting principles
- Precise & dynamic sport shooting
- Reload & speed reload
- Strong-arm and weak-arm shooting
- Each shooting day shooting on line with multiple targets
- Advanced sport shooting principles
- Fast pull & static sport shooting (different positions, etc.)
- Various directions of shooting
- Movement and shooting with use of cover
- Analysis and preparations on the shooting line
- Physical and psychological preparation of competitors and nutrition
- Preparation of competitors for training and competitions
- Detailed explanation of the implementation of the training
- Planning the competition season
- Shooting with a gun in various stressful situations
- Upgrading the approach and implementation of the line with the addition of elements that are weak points of the student
- Shooting on the most demanding firing lines with different static and dynamic targets
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: Glock 17
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now