This course is designed to develop basic skills for the candidates who wish to compete in dynamic sport shooting with a carbine.
This all-day course (10 hrs.) is designed to upgrade basic skills for the candidates who use a carbine in dynamic sport shooting competitions. Candidates will train in skills that will reduce reaction time, improve shooting speed with higher accuracy and will increase handling of the carbine. This course is composed of almost 90% practical training.
Includes: military snack/lunch and drink
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with firearms but they must be highly motivated. Courses connected with weapons require a clean criminal record certificate.
180€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
- Carbine design and mechanics
- Disassembly, assembly and cleaning of guns
- Safety rules
- Sport shooter gear preparation (mag. pouches, etc.)
- Fundamentals of carbine shooting
- Sport shooting principles
- Zeroing carbine (different ammunitions, etc.)
- Precise & dynamic sport shooting
- Reloading carbine
- Strong- and weak-shoulder shooting
- Shooting from different distances
- Shooting on line with multiple targets
The course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom and on the shooting range. The course will be given with the LYNX TC equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Weapons: AK47 & VZ58
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now
Please select number of people before you click "Booking & Proceed to Checkout".
No dates available.Send inquiry
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.