This course is designed to develop advanced survival skills in a military way.
On this 24/5 survival course we will teach you in a military way how to survive in nature with minimal equipment in different stressful situations. We will teach you how to deal with fear, with fatigue, coldness and how to build a strong team which will help you to overcome mentioned obstacles. This course full of team spirit can be your lifetime experience. Courses are designed for all who wish to learn practical skills which are necessary to help you survive in nature.
Includes: survival full accommodation
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
Most importantly, students must have MOTIVATION. The candidate must finished basic L2 survival course.
590€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
11 October 2021 15 October 2021
- Learning about survival equipment
- Bivouac-making basics
- Learning about plants and all about water
- Conservation of food with smoke and salt
- Preparing food and beverages
- Pathfinders skills
- Making tools and weapons in a primitive way
- Hunting and use of animal feeding stuffs
- Production of traps
- Netting and firing fire in a primitive way
- Signaling and communications
- Acting in a stressful situation
- Operation as a team
- Basics of orientation (compass and GPS)
- Crossing the river and different verticals
- All movements will be done by using SUT
- Combat first aid
The course is 24/5 and will be carried out in the wilderness and in the training center.
Tactical belt, clothing appropriate for climate and conditions, backpack 60L or more, sleeping bag and motivation.
Book your training now
|11 October 2021||15 October 2021||AVAILABLE|
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.