This 13-day course is designed to develop basic Close Protection skills for the candidates who wish to work in the security industry.
This License to Practice qualification allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for a job as a Close Protection Operative. It consists of three units (Level 3 Working as Close Protection Officer, Level 3 Planning. Preparing and supporting a close protection operation, Level 2 Conflict management within the private security industry) with a combination of online tests and practical assessment. To achieve the Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry you will need to attend and take two training modules and take and pass an exam.
Includes: full accommodation
Skill prerequisites and Requirements
Most importantly, students must have MOTIVATION. About SKILL PREREQUISITES: FPOS L3 or similar medical course is necessary. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience with Close Protection fields. Our CPL3 course also includes basic CP firearms training with Simunition scenarios. To conduct our courses connected with weapons requires a clean criminal record certificate.
1.900€ (VAT Included)
Next free term
4 November 2019 16 November 2019
Topics CP Specialist Module
- Session 1: Roles and Responsibilities of the Close Protection Operative
- Session 2: Threat and Risk Assessment
- Session 3: Surveillance Awareness
- Session 4: Operational Planning
- Session 5: Law and Legislation
- Session 6: Interpersonal Skills
- Session 7: Close Protection Teamwork and Briefing
- Session 8: Conduct Reconnaissance
- Session 9: Close Protection Foot Drills
- Session 10: Route Selection
- Session 11: Close Protection Journey Management
- Session 12: Search Procedures
- Session 13: Incident Management
- Session 14: Venue Security
Topics Conflict Management Module
- Session 1: Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
- Session 2: Defusing Conflict
- Session 3: Resolving and Learning from Conflict
- Session 4: Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Security Guarding and Close Protection
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom, in the real environment, on the training track and on the shooting range. The course will be given at the LYNX Tactical Training Center with the use of center equipment.
Tactical belt and clothing appropriate for climate and conditions, including suit with a tie.
Weapons: GLOCK 17/19
Ammunition: Included in the cost of the course.
Book your training now
|4 November 2019||16 November 2019||AVAILABLE|
PENDING Pending is status that indicates that all free places for this order has been booked but payment has not yet been processed. For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order.